Carolina Orthopaedics Specialists (COS) and Carolina Coast Surgery Center provide a full suite of treatments and services in pain management, sports medicine services, podiatric services, reconstructive surgery or total joint replacement through expert diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation. When the diagnosis calls for surgery, ever thoughtful in their approach, the physicians of Carolina Orthopaedics are also committed to offering a low-cost high-quality alternative for outpatient surgery and are soon to open OrthoFast Urgent Care at the Murrells Inlet and Carolina Forest locations.
With eight orthopaedic surgeons, the highly qualified staff have distinguished themselves as the orthopaedic healthcare leader for the residents of South Carolina’s Horry and Georgetown Counties.
For more information, visit http://www.cosdocs.com/index.html
News and Media Coverage
- LowcountryBizSC: Carolina Orthopaedics donates furniture to senior center
- Carolina Orthopaedics Donates Furniture to Senior Center
- Horry County Business Journal: Cook uses innovative approach to help patients at Carolina Orthopaedics
- MyHorryNews: Carolina Orthopaedics plans ‘Dinner with a Doctor’
- Carolina Orthopaedics invites the community to schedule “Dinner with a Doctor”
- MyHorryNews: Carolina Orthopaedics offers mentoring program
- WBTW News 13: Carolina Orthopaedics finishes first year of mentoring program for high school students
- Coastal Observer: Students see career options from X-rays to the OR
- Georgetown County Chamber: Carolina Orthopaedics celebrates opening of new clinic with ribbon cutting event
- South Strand News: Georgetown and Horry county high school students learn first-hand about medical field