On behalf of the Edisto Chamber of Commerce, I would like to welcome you to Edisto Island – South Carolina’s best-kept secret. Edisto is the ultimate vacation destination. Come rent a beach cottage, throw a cast net for shrimp, dip your toes in the surf, or build a sandcastle. Experience the perfect combination of oceanfront beaches, saltwater marshes and Lowcountry oaks draped in Spanish moss.
A year-round temperate climate provides for excellent outdoor recreational opportunities. Our coastal waters are filled with fish, shrimp, crabs and oysters. Take a leisurely bike ride, hike a nature trail, or kayak in a tidal creek. Beach walks and golf are yet another popular pastime for that perfect day on Edisto. Read More
Recent Press and Media Coverage
- LowcountryBizSC: It’s warm outside, and Edisto’s ready for an early spring
- It’s warm outside, and Edisto’s ready for an early spring
- Edisto set to ring in the holidays with seasonal favorites
- Post and Courier: Take a day trip to explore the towns and cities beyond Charleston
- LowcountryBizSC: Edisto plans for shift to fall with return of popular seasonal events
- Late summer, early fall events at Edisto entice guests to linger as the seasons shift
- PureWow: The 9 Most Gorgeous, Secluded and Totally Hidden Beaches in the U.S.
- Summertime is calling with a full catch of activities
- Charleston City Paper: Weekend Roundup: King Tides and PBR
- Charleston City Paper: Freeloaders: Flooded with Freebies