Kirby Coker has been promoted to senior tax manager at WebsterRogers LLP. She is based in the Pawleys Island location and leads the firm’s estates and trust services group. She has a bachelor’s degree in accounting and a master’s degree in accounting with a concentration in taxation, both from the University of South Carolina.
- Frampton Construction grows Charlotte office with two new hires
- CRBJBizWire: Frampton Construction underway on manufacturing facility for Curtiss-Wright
- Frampton Construction underway on manufacturing facility for Curtiss-Wright
- CRBJBizWire: Frampton Construction to handle expansion for Old Dominion Freight Line service centers
- Post and Courier: SC Hires and Promotions