Founded in March of 2010, The Joggle Factory is a family owned and operated business that designs and builds authentic and classically styled joggling boards to create a timeless and traditional look for a patio, garden, porch, or living area. Each joggling board is custom built using sustainable, locally harvested lumber that travels less than fifty miles to the place where it’s then handcrafted. The result is a timeless, sustainable product that keeps the Lowcountry joggling tradition alive. Today, The Joggle Factory’s boards can be found in South Carolina at the Summerville Visitor Center, the Charleston Visitor Center, the Renaissance Hotel in Charleston S.C., the Scout Southern Market in Beaufort, S.C., and Kiawah Beach Club, among many other notable establishments. Nationally, their boards reside at the Peter & Paul Hotel in New Orleans, La., The Siren Hotel in Detroit, Mich., and the Ritz-Carlton, Reynolds, Lake Oconee, Ga., among others. For more information, visit www.thejogglefactory.com or call 843-200-2073.
Recent Press and Media Coverage
- The Post and Courier: Average holiday shopper will spend $1,050; Charleston group asks you to buy local first
- Explore Charleston: 2019 Charleston Holiday Gift Guide: For the History Buff
- Lowcountry Live: The Joggle Factory
- The Joggle Factory sets holiday pricing to salute Small Business Saturday
- Holiday SALE on joggling boards to support Small Biz Saturday
- Walterboro Live: Say hello to your own joggling board, just in time for fall!
- Say hello to your own joggling board, just in time for fall!
- Fox24 Charleston: The Outlands bring Joggling Boards to the porches of the Lowcountry
- The Joggle Factory sets holiday pricing, salutes Small Business Saturday
- CRBJ BizWire: The Joggle Factory’s “pint-sized” board in national media spotlight