Charleston, S.C. – The Joggle Factory, a locally owned and operated company creating timeless, sustainable joggling boards, was recently featured in Casual Living, published by the largest b-to-b company in the U.S. dedicated to buyers of home products. The Joggle Factory’s children’s board is included in the July issue as one of this summer’s top ‘kid-friendly’ outdoor living products. Owners Chris and Kristi Outland’s toddler, Wiley, gleefully sways away on the four-foot board, priced at $150. To see the feature, click here.
- Holiday SALE on joggling boards to support Small Biz Saturday
- Upper Peninsula project brings accolades for Frampton Construction team
- Walterboro Live: Say hello to your own joggling board, just in time for fall!
- LowcountryBizSC: Frampton Construction to construct new global export facility coming to Moncks Corner
- Post and Courier: Charleston Trade Center site of expansion project for global automotive supplier