Charleston, S.C. – The Joggle Factory, a locally owned and operated company creating timeless, sustainable joggling boards, was recently featured in Casual Living, published by the largest b-to-b company in the U.S. dedicated to buyers of home products. The Joggle Factory’s children’s board is included in the July issue as one of this summer’s top ‘kid-friendly’ outdoor living products. Owners Chris and Kristi Outland’s toddler, Wiley, gleefully sways away on the four-foot board, priced at $150. To see the feature, click here.
- Will Russell to serve as treasurer/secretary of SCCIA board
- CRBJBizWire: Frampton Construction brings on Brandon Reisser as preconstruction manager
- Warming up Winter with a flurry of activity
- Charlotte Weekly: Frampton Construction moves, expands Charlotte office
- Groundbreak Carolinas: Frampton Construction Relocates and Expands Charlotte Office