With a deep-rooted history spanning three centuries, it’s no question that Charleston deserves the motto “where history lives.” From joggling boards to historic Charleston prints, we’ve rounded up our favorite finds for the history buff. Find our 2019 picks at the Charleston Tea Plantation, Historic Charleston Foundation, Charleston Heritage Federation, Charleston Museum, Preservation Society of Charleston Gift Shop, Drayton Hall Gift Shop and The Joggle Factory. Scroll on to shop!
- LowcountryBizSC: Jarrard, Nowell & Russell grows firm by two
- Jarrard, Nowell & Russell grows firm by two
- Charleston Regional Business Journal: Industrial space proliferating in local real estate market
- The Post and Courier: Average holiday shopper will spend $1,050; Charleston group asks you to buy local first
- Explore Charleston: 2019 Charleston Holiday Gift Guide: For the History Buff