7-Eleven, Inc., continues to expand its presence in the state of South Carolina by opening fifteen new locations around the Charleston area. 7-Eleven, Inc., purchased the centrally located stores (West Ashley, Mt. Pleasant, North Charleston, Summerville, Goose Creek, and Moncks Corner, in addition to facilities in Dillon and Georgetown) from Sunoco and is now transitioning to the 7-Eleven signage and other brand identification.
- Walterboro Live: Say hello to your own joggling board, just in time for fall!
- LowcountryBizSC: Frampton Construction to construct new global export facility coming to Moncks Corner
- Post and Courier: Charleston Trade Center site of expansion project for global automotive supplier
- Say hello to your own joggling board, just in time for fall!
- Charleston Regional Business Journal: IFA Group expanding Berkeley County facility, consolidating Lowcountry operations