Frampton Construction Company, LLC, a regional full-service construction firm providing planning and design support, preconstruction, and construction services, has finished work on a 136,500-square-foot industrial building at the Charleston Trade Center, located in Summerville, S.C. The Keith Corporation, a privately held, full-service developer and owner of industrial, warehouse, and other commercial properties, developed the project.
- Post and Courier: SC hires and promotions
- Post and Courier: New Hires and Promotions
- Post and Courier: Frampton completes Curtiss-Wright manufacturing facility
- Groundbreak Carolinas: Frampton Construction Completes Manufacturing Facility for Curtiss-Wright
- LowcountryBizSC: Frampton Construction wraps up Charleston Trade Center project