Frampton Construction Company, LLC, a regional full-service construction firm providing planning and design support, preconstruction, and construction services, has finished work on a 136,500-square-foot industrial building at the Charleston Trade Center, located in Summerville, S.C. The Keith Corporation, a privately held, full-service developer and owner of industrial, warehouse, and other commercial properties, developed the project.
- Holiday SALE on joggling boards to support Small Biz Saturday
- Upper Peninsula project brings accolades for Frampton Construction team
- Walterboro Live: Say hello to your own joggling board, just in time for fall!
- LowcountryBizSC: Frampton Construction to construct new global export facility coming to Moncks Corner
- Post and Courier: Charleston Trade Center site of expansion project for global automotive supplier