Frampton Construction Company has completed work on The Blake at Baxter Village, a senior living community located off Highway 77 in Fort Mill, S.C. The community consists of an 88,000 square foot assisted living and memory care building and eight independent living cottages totaling 16,000 square feet. Construction took 13 months to complete and residents can move into to the facility in the summer.
- Walterboro Live: Say hello to your own joggling board, just in time for fall!
- LowcountryBizSC: Frampton Construction to construct new global export facility coming to Moncks Corner
- Post and Courier: Charleston Trade Center site of expansion project for global automotive supplier
- Say hello to your own joggling board, just in time for fall!
- Charleston Regional Business Journal: IFA Group expanding Berkeley County facility, consolidating Lowcountry operations