Check out some of our clients, some present, some past, but just a few we have worked to put in the spotlight over the years.
- 7-Eleven – 7-Eleven, Inc. is the premier name and largest chain in the convenience-retailing industry. Based in Irving, Texas, 7-Eleven® operates, franchises or licenses more than 62,000 stores in 19 countries, including 10,900 in North America.
- Bessingers Barbeque – At Bessinger’s Barbeque, you’ll get true Carolina-style Southern barbeque carefully prepared with the highest-quality ingredients and a personal touch.
- Dennis O’Neill, Attorney at Law — Since 1978, Dennis O’Neill, Attorney at Law, has represented individuals and families throughout Charleston and surrounding counties in a wide-variety of legal matters, including criminal defense, personal injury, worker’s compensation, real estate, and general civil litigation. Today, he focuses his practice on real estate law, specifically seller-representation, wills, and estate administration, in addition to criminal law.
- Edisto Chamber of Commerce – Set in a rare, sparsely-developed corner of the world, Edisto, with its vast green spaces, ancient live oaks, wide open marsh views, and quiet, pristine beach, is a coastal island experience uncommon among Eastern seaboard communities. Visitors and residents alike enjoy a slower pace of life coupled with a broad range of year-round recreational activities, all set in the Lowcountry of South Carolina.
- Frampton Construction – A regional full-service construction firm with financial strength and industry knowledge born of years of experience employing proven procedures.
- Jarrard, Nowell & Russell, LLC – Jarrard, Nowell & Russell, LLC, is a certified public accounting and business advisory firm based in Charleston, S.C., utilizing significant experience in corporate financial management and public accounting to serve clients in the Lowcountry and throughout South Carolina, including Columbia and the Midlands.
- Law Offices of Robertson Wendt – The Law Offices of Robertson Wendt represent individuals whose working lives and careers have been cut short by disabling medical conditions prior to retirement age. The firm helps clients win approval for benefits in complex Social Security disability, long-term disability, and other disability-related claims.
- Talbots – Talbots is a leading retailerand direct marketer of women’s classic apparel, shoes and accessories, known for providing gracious service and a quality selection of timeless wardrobe essentials in a broad range of sizes.
- WSI B2B Marketing – Headquartered in Charleston, S.C., WSI B2B Marketing partners with B2B businesses to accelerate their growth and increase brand awareness.